Thank you for your purchase. We highly value each and every customer, so you are very important to us. We are just a small “mom & pop” business trying to help others find some “peace of mind” in this world of brown-outs and black-outs. I (Ron) use a CPAP myself and know what it is like having to “sleep” upright in a recliner during a power outage. I finally decided to find a reliable solution. The result is this Emergency Power Battery Backup System. We have worked very hard to make using it “plug & play” simple. And we have made sure that your battery was shipped to you in a Full Charged condition. We do not expect that you will have any problem in setting this up, but if anything comes up and you want to contact us, feel free to do so.
425-879-7925 10AM to 9PM PACIFIC TIME
Retail customer may return merchandise purchased from CPAP POWER.com for a full refund of everything customer paid, provided that the procedures and requirements referred to in our return policy below are followed.
· All product returns not dropped off to us in person require a return authorization number (RMA). A RMA number must be requested by customer within 30 calendar days after the date of receipt; it will be valid for 14 calendar days after it is issued. Full refund will be made in the same method used at the time of purchase within 3 business days of receipt by us of the returned item.
· If any item we ship to customer is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred will be deducted from customer’s refund.
· Returns should be double boxed and padded, to avoid damaging the product. The RMA# should be clearly visible on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included inside the box, and your Return should be sent, with shipping costs pre-paid. The costs of returning any item for refund or exchange are to be paid by the customer.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGE: (2 Years)
Please contact us directly to process an RMA for exchange.
Retail customer may return merchandise purchased from CPAP POWER.com for an exchange for replacement in the event of product failure within 2 years of retail purchase date. This return privilege is limited to original retail purchaser and is not transferrable or assignable.
All product returns require a return authorization number (RMA). A RMA number must be requested by customer by contacting: RON SHAW. <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by calling my cell 425-879-7925 (PLEASE: 10AM to 9PM PACIFIC TIME)
· Be sure to include your full contact information including street address (no PO Boxes), phone number and email where you can be reached. Seller’s obligation under this return provision is solely to repair or replace your product with a new or reconditioned comparable unit at the option of the Seller.
· This Exchange Privilege is void if the product is misused, or if enclosed charging instructions have not been followed. It is also void if unit has been subjected to careless handling, repaired, or modified by anyone other than manufacturer’s representative.
· Returns should be double boxed and padded, to avoid damaging the product. The RMA# should be clearly visible on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included inside the box, and your Return should be sent, with shipping costs pre-paid. The costs of returning any item for exchange are to be paid by the customer. Seller shall pay to ship repaired or replacement item back to purchaser.
· THIS IS NOT A WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties including, but not limited to express, implied, or statutory warranties, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Further, Seller shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damage claims incurred by purchasers, users or others associated with these products, including, but not limited to, lost profits, revenues, anticipated sales, business opportunities, goodwill, business interruption, and any other injury or damage. Any and all such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed and excluded.
· Retail purchaser has the opportunity and obligation to read these limitations before purchase and before incurring any obligation or costs. Retail purchaser also can return the item purchased for full refund of amount paid within 14 days of purchase. The costs of returning any item for refund or exchange are to be paid by the customer. If purchaser elects to keep the item beyond this trial period, they agree to all the terms included in this sales agreement including return policy and limit of liability of seller.